An introduction to botany. [electronic resource] : Containing an explanation of the theory of that science; extracted from the works of Dr. Linnæus; with twelve copper-plates, two explanatory tables, an appendix and glossary. The third edition, corrected, with large additions. By James Lee, ...
- London : printed for J. F. and C. Rivington, L. Davis, B. White, S. Crowder, G. Robinson, T. Cadell, and R. Baldwin, 1776.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxiv,432p.,12 plates ; 8⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The imprint date is in Roman numerals; some copies have the date in Arabic numerals.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Henrey, 954
English Short Title Catalog, T81052.
- Lee, James, 1715-1795.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|