A clear and comprehensive view of the Gospel ministry, calculated for the use, improvement and edification of the Christian world in general, and young ministers in particular; carefully taken from the Sacred Scriptures of the Old and New Testament, And humbly recommended to the candid and attentive Perusal of all the Churches and Ministers of Christ of every Denomination. By the late Revd. John Eades, Minister of the Gospel [electronic resource].
- London : printed for and sold by V. Eades, No. 1, Helmet-Row, St. Luke's, Old-Street, M.DCC.LXXXVII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
11,,438p. ; 8⁰.
Clergy -- Office.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a list of subscribers.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T81370.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|