Liberty and property preserved against Republicans and Levellers. [electronic resource] : A collection of tracts, recommended to perusal at the present crisis. Part the first. To which are prefixed the proceedings of the Society for preserving liberty and property against Republicans and Levellers, at the Crown and Anchor, in the Strand.
- London : removed from the European Magazine warehouse. Now printed and sold by J. Downes. These publications in books only are sold by Messrs. Hookham and Carpenter; J. Debrett; and J. Sewell, 1793.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
9 parts ; 8⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1789-1820.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A collection of eight tracts (numbered I-VIII), preceded by 'Proceedings of the Association for Preserving Liberty and Property against Republicans and Levellers. Number 1.'; each number with separate drop-head title, pagination and register, and all of which were available separately.
Contents: 'Proceedings of the Association for preserving liberty and property against Republicans and Levellers. Number I.'; 'Number I. Containing, One penny-worth of truth; ..'; 'Number II. Containing One penny-worth of answer from John Bull ..'; 'Number III. Containing, The plot found out; ..'; 'Number IV. Containing Ten minutes reflection on the late events in France ..'; 'Number V. Containing An antidote against French politics ..'; 'Number VI. Containing The farmer's address ..'; 'Number VII. Containing, The mistaken part of the community, &c. ..'; 'Number VIII. Containing Dialogue between a tradesman and his porter ..'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T81925.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|