Grammatical institutes [electronic resource] : or, an easy introduction to Dr. Lowth's English grammar: designed for the use of schools, And to lead Young Gentlemen and Ladies into the Knowledge of the first Principles of the English Language. By John Ash, LL. D. with an Appendix, Containing, I. The Declension of irregular and defective Verbs. II. The Application of the Grammatical Institutes. III. Some Useful Observations on the Ellipfis. IV. Exercises of Bad English. .
- A new edition, corrected and improved.
- London : printed for C. Dilly; G.G. and J. Robinson; C.D. Piguenit; and Darton and Harvey, 1796.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
171,  p. ; 24⁰.
- English language -- Grammar -- 1500-1800.
English language -- Grammar -- 1500-1799.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- At bottom of title page: Entered at Stationers-Hall.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Alston, I, 187
English Short Title Catalog, T82044.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|