The whole book of Psalms, collected into English metre, [electronic resource] : by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and others; Conferr'd with the Hebrew: Set forth and allowed to be Sung in all Churches, of all the People together, before and after Morning and Evening Prayer; and also before and after Sermons; and moreover in Private Houses, for their godly Solace and Comfort: laying apart all Ungodly Songs and Ballads, which tend only to the nourishing of Vice, and corrupting of Youth.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins.
- Sheffield : printed for William Ward, in the Year of our Lord, MDCCLXV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
104p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T.. Psalms. -- Paraphrases, English.
- Place of Publication:
- England Sheffield.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T82239.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|