The whole book of Psalms, collected into English metre, [electronic resource] : by Thomas Sternhold, John Hopkins, and others; Conferred with the Hebrew. Set forth and Allowed to be Sung in all Churches, of all the People together, before and after Morning and Evening Prayer; and also before and after Sermons: And moreover in Private Houses, for their Godly Solace and Comfort, laying apart all ungodly Songs and Ballads, which tend only to the Nourishing of Vice, and Corrupting of Youth.
- Standardized Title:
- Bible. O.T. Psalms. English. Sternhold and Hopkins.
- London : printed by A. Wilde, for the Company of Stationers, 1757.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 4⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms -- Paraphrases, English.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The two final leaves contain the 'Veni creator', etc.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T82279.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|