The origin of the names of the months, [electronic resource] : and of the days of the week, commonly used; explained: in an epistle to the quarterly and monthly meetings of Friends, in Great-Britain, Ireland and America. ...
- Standardized Title:
- To the quarterly and monthly meetings of Friends in Great Britain, Ireland, and America
- Dublin : printed by Robert Jackson, 1778.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 8⁰.
- Society of Friends -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- First published as 'To the quarterly and monthly meetings of Friends in Great Britain, Ireland, and America'.
Begins at sig C.
Imprint from colophon.
"From the meeting for sufferings in London, the sixth day of the seventh month, 1751".
Concerned with an adjustment of the Quaker calendar to fit the yearly reckoning adopted by the British Parliament in 1751.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Smith, J. Friends' books, 1.729
English Short Title Catalog, T82642.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|