The elements of philosophy [electronic resource] : containing, I. The most useful parts of logic, including both Metaphysics and Dialectic, or the Art of Reasoning: with a brief Account of the Progress of the Mind towards its highest perfection. To which is prefixed, A short Introduction to the Study of the Sciences. II. A brief view both of the speculative and practical Part of moral philosophy, as improved by Christianity. To which is added, An Original Letter concerning the Settlement of Bishops in America. By Samuel Johnson, D.D.
- The third edition, corrected and enlarged.
- London : printed for A. Millar, in the Strand, MDCCLIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xv,,iv-ix,,271,p. ; 12⁰.
- Church of England -- United States -- Bishops -- Appointment, call, and election.
Philosophy -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T82888.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|