An alarm to the Church of Scotland on the apparent prevalence of a worldly above a spiritual and religious interest in her supreme judicatory. Exemplified in the proceedings of the last General Assembly. In a letter from a member thereof to a reverend brother [electronic resource].
- Edinburgh : printed by J. Reid, for W. Gray, MDCCLXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,6-66p. ; 80.
- Church of Scotland -- Government -- Early works to 1800.
Church and state -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A member thereof = Thomas Walker.
Price from imprint: price Six Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T82921.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|