Copies of some of the papers, referred to in the pleadings for General Stewart, and other freeholders of the county of Wigton [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1792?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,31,p. ; 4⁰.
- Stewart, Alexander, d. 1794 -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- In the petition and complaint brought by Basil William Douglas, commonly known as Lord Daer, against Alexander Stewart and others.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T82924.
- Douglas, Basil William, Lord Daer, 1763-1794.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|