The first sett of catechisms and prayers [electronic resource] : or, the religion of little children under seven or eight years of age. Collected out of the larger books of prayers and catechisms for children and youth. By I. Watts, D.D.
- The seventeenth edition.
- Edinburgh : printed by W. Darling, for W. Gray, and J. Dickson, front of the Exchange, M.DCC.LXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
Pp.26;92;50;97,;72, ; 12⁰.
- Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
Prayers -- Early works to 1800.
- Juvenile literature.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Published in five parts.
'The second sett of catechisms', 'The Assembly's catechism' 'A preservative from the sins and follies of childhood', and 'A discourse on the way of instruction by catechisms' each have a separate dated titlepage and pagination, but the register is continuous.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T82969.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|