An answer to Mr. Shepherd's considerations on the Defence of the Discourse of schism. [electronic resource] : By Tho. Bennet, M. A. Rector of St James's in Colchester, and Fellow of St John's College in Cambridge.
- Cambridge : printed at the University-Press, for Edmund Jeffery, Bookseller in Cambridge, and James Knapton at the Crown in St. Paul's Church-Yard, London, 1703.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,56p. ; 8⁰.
- Shepherd, Thomas, 1665-1739. Some considerations on Mr. Bennet's Defence of his Discourse on schism.
Church of England -- Doctrines.
Church of England -- Controversial literature.
Dissenters, Religious -- England.
- Place of Publication:
- England Cambridge.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Preface dated: "March 24. 1702".
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T83059.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|