An essay on the nature and conduct of the passions and affections. [electronic resource] : With illustrations on the moral sense. By Francis Hutcheson, Professor of Moral Philosophy in the University of Glascow; and Author of the Inquiry into the Original of our Ideas of Beauty and Virtue.
- London : printed for James and John Knapton, and John Crownfield in St. Paul's Church-Yard; John Darby in Bartholomew-Close; Thomas Osborne Jun. at Greys Inn; and Lauton Gilliver in Fleetstreet, M.DCC.XXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
xxii,,333,p. ; 8⁰.
Emotions -- Early works to 1850.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The final leaf contains a proposal for printing D'Oyley's translation of Calmet's 'Historical .. dictionary of the Holy Bible .. '.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T83283.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|