The circumstances of Scotland consider'd, with respect to the present scarcity of money: together with some proposals for supplying the defect thereof, and rectifying the ballance of trade [electronic resource].
- Edinburgh : printed by James Watson, in the year 1705.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
26[i.e.28]p. ; 4⁰.
- Currency question -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Economic conditions -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Attributed to Sir John Clerk of Penicuick in MS. note in E copy.
P.28 misnumbered 26.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Hanson, 588
English Short Title Catalog, T83710.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|