Heraldry in miniature [electronic resource] : containing all the arms, crests, supporters, and mottos, of the peers, peeresses, and bishops, of England, Scotland, and Ireland, with the baronets of Great Britain; and the insignia of the different orders of knighthood in the three kingdoms: Also an introduction to the science of heraldry, a dictionary of heraldic terms, as well as an index to all the peers, &c. with the translation of their mottos: likewise a list of titles conferred by his present majesty, and those extinct since his Accession to the Throne.
- London : printed for J.F. and C. Rivington, T. Longman, S. Crowder, G.G.J. and J. Robinson, R. Baldwin, W. Richardson, J. Bew, S. Bladon, W. Goldsmith, W. Lowndes, Byfield and Hawksworth, W. Bent, W. March, J. Cooper, G. and T. Wilkie, W. Stuart, Scatcherd and Whitaker, C. Hobson, and B.C. Collins, 1788.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,36,p.,80,36 plates ; 12⁰.
- Heraldry -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an additional engraved titlepage reading 'The arms of the peers, peeresses, &c. of England, Scotland, & Ireland; the insignia of the different orders of Knighthood, .. '.
Price at foot of titlepage: Price Half a Crown, sewed.
Verify imprint, portions difficult to read on electronic reproduction used to update
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T83865.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|