The works of Samuel Johnson, [electronic resource] : LL.D. A new edition, In twelve volumes. With an essay on his life and genius, by Arthur Murphy, Esq. Volume the First. .
- London : printed for T. Longman, B. White and Son, B. Law, J. Dodsley, H. Baldwin, J. Robson, J Johnson, C. Dilly, T. Vernor, G. G. J. and J. Robinson, T. Cadell, J. Nichols, R. Baldwin, N. Conant, P. Elmsly, F. and C. Rivington, T. Payne, W. Goldsmith, R. Faulder, Leigh and Sotheby, G. Nicol, J. Murray, A. Strahan, W. Lowndes, T. Evans, W. Bent, S. Hayes, G. and T. Wilkie, T. and J. Egerton, W. Fox, P. M.`queen, Ogilvie and Speale, Darton and Harvey, G. and C. Kearsley, W. Millar, B. C. Collins, and E. Newbery, MDCCXCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12v.,plate : port. ; 8⁰.
- Johnson, Samuel, 1709-1784.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vol. 1, 'An essay on the life and genius of Samuel Johnson' by Arthur Murphy, also published separately in the same year.
With an index in vol. 12.
The plate is dated: Jany. 1st. 1787.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- Roscoe, A274 (2)
English Short Title Catalog, T83955.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|