Athenian letters [electronic resource] : or, the epistolary correspondence of an agent of the King of Persia, residing at Athens during the Peloponnesian war. Containing the history of the times, in dispatches to the ministers of state at the Persian court. Besides letters on various subjects between him and his friends. ... .
- London : printed by James Bettenham, M,DCC,XLI. -43.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
4v. ; 8⁰.
- Greece -- History -- Fiction.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Philip Yorke, 2nd Earl of Hardwicke and 11 of his friends.
Twelve copies only were printed.
Vols. 3-4 dated 1743.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T84384.
- Hardwicke, Philip Yorke, Earl of, 1720-1790.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|