The complete letter writer [electronic resource] : or, young secretary's instructor. Containing great variety of letters on friendship, duty, ... bussiness [sic], &c. To which are prefixed, Latin instructions for writing letters on all occasions. By H.W. Dilworth, M.A.
- Glasgow : printed by Peter Tait, bookseller, 1783.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
96p. ; 12⁰.
- English letters -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Glasgow.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The first gathering with vertical chain-lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T84404.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|