The redemption of the soul from the power of the grave. [electronic resource] : Consider'd in a funeral sermon on ... Jeremiah Tompson, who died August the 17th 1721, and Jane his wife, ... By Thomas Scott. With an account of the conversion of the former, ... from a manuscript ...
- Norwich : printed by Hen. Cross-grove, 1722.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
40p. ; 8⁰.
- Tompson, Jane, d. 1721 -- Death and burial.
Tompson, Jeremiah, d. 1721 -- Death and burial.
Church of England -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England Norwich.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T84521.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|