An enquiry into the duties of men [electronic resource] : in the higher and middle classes of society in Great Britain, resulting from their respective stations, professions, and employments. By Thomas Gisborne, M.A.
- London : printed by J. Davis, for B. and J. White, Fleet-Street, MDCCXCIV. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vi,,648p. ; 4⁰.
Women -- Conduct of life.
Great Britain -- Social conditions.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Variant: P.648 misnumbered 846.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T84556.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|