The duty and happiness of a prudent attention to the sick and poor: a sermon, preached at Southampton, August 17th, 1800, for the benefit of the county Hospital, by William Kingsbury, M.A. ... [electronic resource].
- Southampton : printed and sold by T. Baker; sold also by the neighbouring booksellers; by G. Wilkie, and T. Conder, London, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
39,p. ; 8⁰.
- Bible. O.T. Psalms XLI, 1-3 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Southampton.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T84611.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|