Two discourses and a prayer, [electronic resource] : publickly delivered on Sunday the 17th and Tuesday the 19th days of May, 1767, at the Quakers yearly meeting, At the Fryers, in Bristol. The whole taken down in characters, By a Member of the Church of England. To which is added, a preface.
- The second edition.
- Bristol : printed and sold by S. Farley, in Castle-Green; also sold at No.6 in Redcross-Street; and to be had of all the Booksellers in Great-Britain and Ireland, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
39,p. ; 4⁰.
- Society of Friends -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England Bristol.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Samuel Fothergill.
Price from imprint: price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T84614.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|