The excellent use of psalmody, [electronic resource] : with a course of singing-psalms for half a year; beginning on the first Sunday in January, and again on the first Sunday in July; and also proper psalms for particular days and occasions. Both taken out of the directions given by Edmund Lord Bishop of London to the clergy of his diocese, in the year 1724. With an addition, since made by his Lordship, of psalms proper to be sung by Charity-Children in the church, on the days of collection. .
- [London, 1725?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12p. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T84907.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|