The promise and advantages of Christ's presence with his Church [electronic resource] : A sermon preach'd before the Reverend Archdeacon & clergy of the county of Bedford, at the visitation held at the Town of Bedford, on the 27th of April, 1710. By Pawlet St. John, Rector of Telden, and Chaplain to the Right Honble Pawlet Earl of Bolinbrook. Publish'd at the Request of Mr. Archdeacon and the Clergy. .
- The second edition.
- London : printed for J. Bowyer, at the Rose in Ludgate-Street, near the West-End of St. Paul's Church, 1710.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,ii,20p. ; 8⁰.
- Jesus Christ -- Presence -- Sermons.
Church of England -- Sermons -- 18th century.
Church -- Foundation -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 18th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price Two-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T84952.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|