The compleat Irish traveller; containing a general description of the most noted cities, towns, seats, buildings, loughs &c. in the kingdom of Ireland, ... [electronic resource].
- Other Title:
- Tour through Ireland
- London : printed for the proprietors and sold by the booksellers, 1788.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
2v.,plates : maps ; 8⁰.
- Ireland -- Description and travel -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Philip Luckombe.
The titlepage is engraved.
Originally entitled: 'A tour through Ireland'.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T85086.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|