A catechetical instruction [electronic resource] : being an account of the chief truths of the Christian religion, explained to the meanest capacity; by way of question and answer.
- A new edition.
- London : printed for F. and C. Rivington, Booksellers to the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, at the Bible and Crown, No. 62, St. Paul's Church-Yard, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
16p. ; 8⁰.
- Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
- Questions and answers.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Also issued as part of: 'Religious tracts, dispersed by the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge', vol.XI, 1800.
Price from imprint: price 1d. or 7s. per 100.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T85265.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|