Religious tracts, dispersed by the Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge. In twelve volumes. Vol. I [electronic resource].
- London : printed for F. and C. Rivington, booksellers to the Society, No. 62, St. Paul's Church-Yard, by Bye and Law, St. John's Square, Clerkenwell, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
12v. ; 12⁰.
- Lord's Supper -- Church of England.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- A reissue of various separately published pamphlets dated 1768-1800.
With a titlepage and list of contents in each vol., and an 'Index' at the end of vol. XII.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T85299.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|