An essay on the distinction between the soul and body of man. By John Rotheram, M. A. Rector of Houghton-le-Spring, Vicar of Seaham, and Chaplain to the Right Reverend John Lord Bishop of Durham [electronic resource].
- Newcastle upon Tyne : printed by T. Saint, for J. Robson, New Bond-Street, London, MDCCLXXXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,56p. ; 8⁰.
- Dualism -- Early works to 1800.
Mind and body -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Newcastle upon Tyne.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T85498.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|