Infants letter box [electronic resource].
- [ London : printed and sold by J. Marshall, ], [1790?]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
p. ; 4⁰.
- English language -- Alphabet -- Early works to 1800.
- Alphabet books.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- The title is a small engraved device pasted to the front wrapper.
Apparently issued in parts consisting of a single sheet, printed on one side only, each with an imprint, dealing with one letter of the alphabet.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T86034.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|