An apology for Esau [electronic resource] : A sermon preached in the parish church of St. Andrew, Plymouth, at the Archdeacon's Visitation, May 21, 1790, by Thomas Alcock, A. M. Vicar of Runcorn, in Cheshire. .
- Plymouth : printed and sold by M. Haydon and Son, Printers and Booksellers To his Royal Highness the Duke of Clarence. Sold also by Law, Faulder, Lowndes, and Deighton, London; Trewman, Exeter; and Goadby, Sherborne, MDCCXCI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,62p. ; 8⁰.
- Esau (Biblical figure) -- Early works to 1800.
Bible. O.T. Genesis XXVII, 38 -- Sermons -- Early works to 1800.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With an errata slip.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling and Six-Pence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T86064.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|