Every man his own broker [electronic resource] : or, a guide to Exchange-Alley. In which the nature of the several funds, vulgarly called the stocks, is clearly explained; and The Mystery and Iniquity of Stock-Jobbing laid before the Public in a New and Impartial Light. Also The Method of Transferring Stock, of Buying and Selling India Bonds, Lottery Tickets, Life Annuities, and other Government Securities, without the Assistance of a Broker, is made intelligible to the meanest Capacity. To which is added, New Tables of Interest, calculated at 5 per Cent. for the Use of the present Proprietors of India Bonds; and Directions how to avoid the Losses that are frequently sustained by the Destruction of Bank Notes, India Bonds, &c. by Fires and other Accidents. By Philanthropos.
- London : printed for S. Hooper, at Caesar's Head, the Corner of the New Church in the Strand, M.DCCLXI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xxiii,,161,p. ; 12⁰.
- Stock Exchange (London, England).
Interest -- Tables.
Stockbrokers -- Great Britain.
Stock transfer -- Great Britain.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Philanthropos = Thomas Mortimer.
With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T86305.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|