A philosophical dissertation upon the inlets to human knowledge; in a letter from a gentleman in the country to his friend at London [electronic resource].
- London : printed for T. Cooper at the Globe in Pater-Noster Row, MDCCXXXIX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,72p. ; 8⁰.
- Knowledge, Theory of.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: Philalethes.
Price from imprint: Price 1s.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T86310.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|