The great mystery of Babylon, opened and explain'd, where the whore is deeply wounded. ... And also the great news in Edinburgh; which is the Tinklarian Doctor's twenty second epistle, ... Written in the 66 year of his age [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh, 1736]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
vi,10p. ; 12⁰.
- Church of Scotland -- Clergy -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed: William Mitchell.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T86445.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|