Plain arguments in defence of the people's absolute dominion over the constitution. [electronic resource] : In which the question of Roman Catholic enfranchisement is considered.
- Dublin : printed by P. Byrne, No. 108, Grafton-Street, M.DCC.XCII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
45,p. ; 8⁰.
- Catholic emancipation -- Early works to 1800.
Ireland -- Politics and government -- 1760-1820.
- Place of Publication:
- Ireland Dublin.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Anonymous. By Peter Burrowes.
With a final leaf of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T86583.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|