The religious use of botanical philosophy. [electronic resource] : A sermon preached at the church of St. Leonard, Shoreditch, on ... June 1, 1784, on the wisdom of God, as displayed in the vegetable creation. By William Jones, ...
- The second edition.
- London : printed for G.G.J. and J. Robinson; J.F. and C. Rivington; and W. Keymer, Colchester, 1786.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,iii,,18p. ; 4⁰.
- Botany -- Religious aspects.
Botany -- Moral and religious aspects.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T86665.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|