An alarm to unconverted sinners. [electronic resource] : In a serious treatise: Shewing, I. What Conversion is nor, and correcting some Mistakes about it. II. What Conversation is, and wherein it consisteth. III. The Necessity of Conversion. IV. The Marks of the Unconverted. V. The Miseries of the Unconverted. VI. Directions for Conversion. Vii. Motives to Conversion. Whereunto are annexed divers practical cases of conscience judiciously resolved. By Joseph Alleine, late Minister of the Gospel at Taunton in Somersetshire.
- Other Title:
- Alarme to unconverted sinners
- London : printed for Tho. Parkhurst, at the Bible and Three Crowns, at the lower end of Cheapside, near Mercers-Chapel, 1703.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,69[i.e.81],,180p. ; 12⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- P.81 in the first sequence is misnumbered 69.
'Divers practical cases of conscience satisfactorily resolved' has separate register and pagination.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T86967.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|