A full answer for Mr. George Barclay ... To a scurrilous pamphlet published against him, in vindication of the Bishop of Edinburgh, and the other administrators of the money collected; for the releif [sic] of the distressed Episcopal clergy in Scotland. ... [electronic resource].
- Edinburgh : printed by John Moncur, 1712.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
28p. ; 4⁰.
- Barclay, George, minister of the Gospel.
Ross, Alexander, 1647?-1720.
Episcopal Church in Scotland -- Clergy.
Full vindication of the Right Reverend the Lord Bishop of Edinburgh and the other administrators of the charities there.
Clergy -- Salaries, etc.
Clergy -- Pensions.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T87002.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|