Remarks on the public service of the Church [electronic resource] : with some directions for our behaviour there. By a clergyman of the Church of England, Highly proper to be understood by People of all Ranks and Ages.
- London : sold by S. Hooper, in the Strand, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
23,p. ; 8⁰.
- Church etiquette -- Early works to 1800.
Public worship -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Price from imprint: Price, Sixpence.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T87215.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|