A sermon, preached at the opening of the Chapel [electronic resource] : of the Royal Hospital for Seamen at Greenwich, before the Directors, Officers and Pensioners of the said Hospital. on Sunday the 20th day of September, 1789, by the Rev. John Cooke, M. A. First Chaplain.
- London : sold for the author by G. Nicol, Pall-Mall; T. Cadell, Strand; J. Walter, Charing-Cross; G. G. J. and J. Robinson, Pater-Noster-Row; T.F. and C. Rivington, St. Paul's Church-Yard; and at the Chapel of the Hospital, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
20p. ; 4⁰.
- Royal Hospital for Seamen at Greenwich.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T87390.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|