A letter from a member of the Associate Presbytery to a minister in the Presbytery of D---------ne. Wherein the question, concerning secession from the present judicatories, is stated and examined. With a postscript, containing some remarks on the Reverend Mr. Currie's Essa on separation [electronic resource].
- Edinburgh : printed by Tho. Lumisden and Jo. Robertson, and sold at their Printing-House in the Fish-Market, M.DCC.XXXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
54,p. ; 8⁰.
- Currie, John, 1679-1765. Essay on separation.
Church of Scotland -- Controversial literature.
Associate Presbytery (Scotland : 1733-1744) -- Apologetic works.
Church and state -- Scotland -- History -- 18th century -- Sources.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Signed at end: William Wilson.
With a final leaf of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T87591.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|