A friendly call to the Holy Communion. [electronic resource] : Wherein is shewn to the meanest capacity, the nature and end of the sacrament of the Lord's-Supper; The Obligation to frequent it; The Insufficiency of the Excuses usually brought for absenting from it; The proper Dispositions for receiving it; And the Advantages of a worthy Reception: With a particular address to servants. To which are added. Prayers, Thanksgivings, Meditations, and Directions, to assist the Devout Christian in the due Discharge of that Great Duty. By a layman: Member of the Societies for the Propagation of the Gospel in Foreign Parts, and for Promoting Christian Knowledge.
- The sixth edition.
- London : printed for John Rivington, Bookseller to The Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge; at the Bible and Crown, No. 62. in St. Paul's Church Yard, M.DCC.LXX. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
156p. ; 12⁰.
- Lord's Supper -- Church of England.
Lord's Supper -- Anglican Communion.
Lord's Supper -- Frequency of communion.
Lord's Supper -- Prayers and devotions -- English.
Lord's Supper -- Prayer-books and devotions -- English.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vertical chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T87632.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|