The spirit of the ecclesiasticks [electronic resource] : of all sects and ages, as to the doctrines of morality, And more particularly the Spirit of the Ancient Fathers of the Church, examin'd, by Mons. Barbeyrac, Professor of Laws and History in the University of Lausanne. Translated from the French by a gentleman of Gray's-Inn. With a preface by the author of the Independent-Whig.
- London : printed for J. Peele at Locke's Head in Pater noster Row, 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,72p. ; 8⁰.
- Pufendorf, Samuel, Freiherr von, 1632-1694. De jure naturae et gentium.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Author of the Independent-Whig = Thomas Gordon.
A translation of paragraphs vi-xi of Barbeyrac's Preface to his French edition of Pufendorf's 'De jure naturæ et gentium'.
Price from imprint: Price One Shilling.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T87662.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|