Tracts on the resolution of affected algebräick equations by Dr. Halley's, Mr. Raphson's, and Sir Isaac Newton's, methods of approximation. [electronic resource] : Published by Francis Maseres, Esq. F. R. S. Cursitor Baron of the Court of Exchequer.
- London : printed by J. Davis, Chancery-Lane; and sold by J. White, Fleet-Street, 1800.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
lxxviii,,479,p. ; 8⁰.
- Halley, Edmond, 1656-1742.
Equations, Theory of.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T87711.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|