A letter from a lover of his country, shewing our present duty, if we would live in hopes of seeing the union dissolved [electronic resource].
- [Edinburgh : printed by Robert Brown, 1714]
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
8p. ; 4⁰.
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1714-1727.
Scotland -- History -- Union, 1707.
- Place of Publication:
- England Scotland Edinburgh.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Drop-head title.
Imprint from colophon.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T87922.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|