A sermon preached at the funeral of the Right Honourable John Earl of Rochester, [electronic resource] : who died at Woodstock-Park, July 26, 1680, and was buried at Spilsbury in Oxfordshire, August 9. By Robert Parsons, M. A. Chaplain to the Right Honourable Anne, Countess-Dowager of Rochester. Proper to be given away at Funerals.
- Other Title:
- Sermon preached at the funeral of the Rt Honourable John Earl of Rochester
- A new edition corrected.
- London : printed for John Rivington, Bookseller to The Society for Promoting Christian Knowledge, at the Bible and Crown, (no. 62.) in St Paul's Church-Yard, M.DCC.LXXII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
48p. ; 12⁰.
- Rochester, John Wilmot, Earl of, 1647-1680.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Vertical chain lines.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T87995.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|