Bishop Atterbury's vindication of Bp. Smallridge, Dr. Aldrich, and himself, from the scandalous reflections of Oldmixon, relating to the publication of Lord Clarendon's History. The second edition. To which is added, a true copy of the last will and testament of Edward Earl of Clarendon [electronic resource].
- London : printed for J. Wilford, behind the Chapter-house in St. Paul's Church-yard, 1733.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
31,p. ; 8⁰.
- Clarendon, Edward Hyde, Earl of, 1609-1674 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- With a half-title.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T88168.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|