Romæ antiquæ notitia: or, the antiquities of Rome [electronic resource] : In two parts. I. A Short History of the Rise, Progress, and Decay of the Common-Wealth. II. A Description of the City: An Account of the Religion, Civil Government and Art of War; with the Remarkable Customs and Ceremonies, Publick and Private. With Copper Cutts of the Principal Buildings, &c. To which are prefix'd Two Essays; concerning the Roman Learning, and the Roman Education. By Basil Kennett, of C.C.C. Oxon. .
- The eighth edition.
- London : printed for D. Brown, J. Knapton, R. Knaplock, J. Sprint, D. Midwinter, J. Tonson, R. Robinson, W. and J. Innys, J. Osborn, and T. Longman, MDCCXXVI. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,xxx,375,p.,plates : port. ; 8⁰.
- Rome -- Antiquities.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Titlepage in red and black.
With 13 final leaves containing an index and a bibliography, and a final leaf of advertisements.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T88639.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|