An annotated calendar of the letters of Charles Darwin in the Library of the American Philosophical Society / edited and annotated by P. Thomas Carroll ; foreword by Frederick Burkhardt.
- Other Title:
- Annotated calendar of the letters of Charles Darwin ...
- Wilmington, Del. : Scholarly Resources, 1976. , ©1976
xli, 235 pages : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Darwin, Charles, 1809-1882. -- Manuscripts -- Catalogs.
American Philosophical Society. Library -- Catalogs.
Natural history -- Sources -- Bibliography -- Catalogs.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Delaware Wilmington.
United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Copyright ©1976 by The American Philosophical Society.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Penn Libraries Rare copy gifted by Dr. Mark B. Adams in 2018.
Penn Libraries Rare copy has inscription: "To Mark Adams with thanks for having introduced me to the history of biology and with apologies for not always living up to his exacting standards of scholarship [signed] Tom Carroll 2 June 1976"
- Penn Provenance:
- Adams, Mark B., (former owner) (inscription, June 2 1976) (Adams copy)
Carroll, P. Thomas, (autograph, June 2 1976) (Adams copy0
- Penn Chronology:
- Carroll, P. Thomas, editor.
Burkhardt, Frederick, writer of foreward.
Scholarly Resources Inc., publisher.
Mark B. Adams Emergence of Modern Science Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|