The church catechism explain'd, by way of question and answer [electronic resource] : and confirm'd by scripture proofs: divided into five parts, and twelve sections. Wherein a brief and plain Account is given of, I. The Christian Covenant. II. The Christian Faith. III. The Christian Obedience. IV. The Christian Prayer. V. The Christian Sacraments. Collected by John Lewis, Minister of Margate in Kent.
- The ninth edition.
- London : printed for H. H. and are to be sold by J. Downing, in Bartholomew-Close, near West-Smithfield, 1718.
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,81,p. ; 12⁰.
- Church of England -- Catechisms.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T89062.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|