A select collection of drawings from curious antique gems [electronic resource] : most of them in the possession of the nobility and gentry of this kingdom; etched after the manner of Rembrandt. By T. Worlidge, Painter.
- London : printed by Dryden Leach, for M. Worlidge, Great Queen Street, Lincoln's-Inn-Fields; and M. Wicksteed, Seal-Engraver at Bath, MDCCLXVIII. 
- Eighteenth century collections online. Part 1.
,48p.,plates : port. ; 4⁰.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- "No letters was included originally in the volume, but between 1768 and 1780 a few copies were issued with letterpress" (DNB).
In this issue there are 48pp. of letterpress descriptions, as well as a list of subscribers in some copies.
Electronic reproduction. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Cengage Gale, 2009. Available via the World Wide Web. Access limited by licensing agreements. s2009 miunns
Reproduction of original from British Library.
- Cited in:
- English Short Title Catalog, T89216.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|